- Geo & Non-Geo phone numbers – A geographic number is a telephone number, from a range of numbers in the Romanian National Telephone Numbering Plan, where area code contains geographic significance. A non-geographic number is a type of telephone number that is not linked to any specific locality.
- Short numbers – Short numbers are telephone numbers, significantly shorter than full telephone numbers, that are used for public services such as postal service, public transport, fire
- Green numbers – Toll free numbers allow callers to reach businesses and/or individuals without being charged for the call. The charge for using a toll free number is paid by the called party (the toll free subscriber) instead of the calling party. Toll free numbers can be dialed from a fixed landline or mobile, and are commonly used and have been proved successful for businesses, particularly in the areas of customer service.
- International numbers (DID’s) – An international DID is a telephone number designated to be used in various countries where your company has offices. National incoming calls are billed at the cost of a local call, making communication cost effective with clients.
- Virtual PBX – A telephony system used by a company with one or more points of presence, in order to facilitate communication between employees and clients/partners regardless of location. The system can redirect the calls between company users through extensions, and allows them to use the same CLI (call line identifications) when calling out.
- Audio conference service – A conference call is a phone call with 3 or more participants. All participants dial a local number that is also reachable from international, from both landline and mobile networks, accessing a conference room and getting connected to all participants.
- Number portability – Number portability is a system that makes it easy for consumers to freely select the communications service provider of their choice, and retain the same telephone number.
- Custom voice solutions – Grow your business with our custom tailored voice technology solutions, including unified communications. Whether your offices are local or worldwide, our selection of cloud-based or on premises solutions will best suit your exigent needs.
- Custom call center solutions – Experience the World’s Leading Contact Center Solutions. The best customer service is a proactive one, increasing along the way the customer lifetime value. With our contact center solution, that`s easy to deploy and use, you will reduce customers` efforts and improve satisfaction and loyalty by enhancing the experience that makes it easy for them to access the information they need.